Thursday, July 21, 2011

Bloody Luv

Well, just finished this lil piece. Now its not much, a little 11x14 sepia piece on Bristol board. Im doing these little mono tone pieces mainly too keep my skills up. As some of ya's may remember, It seems I airbrush so infrequently, that I feel every time I pick up the brush. Its like the first time again.
Well in this case, it sort of was. For this piece I was gifted a prototype Krome Renegade from one Jason Livery of Head Strong Graphics, and Badger air brush. I will admit that it took a bit of getting used to. But after a while, I was able to get the hang of this new brush.

After having used the Renegade Velocity and not being blown away. I mean if your intermediate, or starting, this is an incredible start out brush. But for one that has used an Iwata there entire career (or lack of career), it was not a great replacement. But this new Krome, really seems to have something to it. And its made in the good ole USA.

Keep an eye out for more, with these new brushes. I fully plan on starting a new piece this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment