Thursday, April 14, 2011

IM so Back Baby!

Well after 12 days on the road in Both Copenhagen, and Germany. I've finally arrived home, to a full work schedule with no time for relaxation (hence the late Blog post here).
Both shows were fantastic, really had a blast, and met some great new folks. As with most shows, and travels over the last several years Jime Litwalk and I went together, for both shows, and guest spot. A better traveling companion one could not ask for. When he remembers his pass port. But I'll leave that for him to explain. Suffice to say, we had a great time.
Got to do some fun tattoos. Wasn't breaking any bounds here, just having fun, and keeping the people happy.
Also got to do a little video with Dirk Behlau of Pixeleye and a new book project he's working on with tattoo portraits. Looking good so far. Pretty excited bout seeing the actual book hit the stands.

But now IM home, and apart from being a bit exhausted, some home drama, and an intense work load. I am looking forward to spending a bit of time in my paint studio, catching up on art, and other projects I've got kicking round in my head. So keep an eye peeled.

No comments:

Post a Comment