Sunday, February 13, 2011

Blown, off, and stared painting

Well, today was a freakin bummer. Started out pretty cool. Woke up, made a pot of coffee, and did my sketch for my tattoo appointment. Kind of a fun piece, little zombie gal action.

And what should happen upon getting to work, and setting up? I get stood up. Man, I hate when people do that. I mean Hell, just call me, cancel in advance! Is it really that hard? Nothing bothers me more.
Well, there I sit, nothing to tattoo. So I decide to head into the studio, and hit the easle. As some may know, IM taking part in the INLE show out in CA.

This is a group show being curated by Greg "Craola" Simkins So IM just one of several artists taking part, a real honor.
So today I started my Painting, heres the sketch, and start. Still working on the Title, but looking forward to not screwing this one up. Keep an eye peeled for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment