Tuesday, February 3, 2009


Ok Well, here I am about to post my very first Blog. This is a chore that I fought with for many weeks. But  Im hoping by trying to upkeep this blog, and post my art on a more than regular basis, it kinda lights a fire under my ass, and well, I create a bit more, &  you see more of my art. 
 So what ya have here are several images of my latest project. Up top you have my weapons of choice. A Badger Velocity, and an Iwata Micron C. 
  Bellow is my less than orderly work station. I stock a shit ton of both Holbien, and Golden airbrush acrylics. 
   The Image is one of two sketches I started for a tattoo last week. I liked em so much I've chosen to paint them, starting with this lil lady.  Keep an eye peeled for more coming soon (hopefully tomorrow evening). 


4 comments:

  1. nice
    I really like to see the process and I always liked to watch you paint. I'm doing the same thing on facebook (yes I got sucked in) except mines not of the naked variety ya pervert.

    you're friend
    frank

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing..I love your work and. My hubby is from CT and he is a big fan. Keep rock'n!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sup Joe, nice, and I friggin knew, lol, u do use actual photo's as reference, good stuff though keep up the kick ass!!! you know I love it

    ReplyDelete