Saturday, August 13, 2011

Hello Hollywood

Well, what can I say so far? Not a whole lot, according to my contract. I can say that the days are long, and I've been trying to keep myself busy, while not on set.

Its been unfortunate that i've really not been able to tattoo nearly as much as I had hoped. IM sort of grounded when I do have a day off set, and its been difficult to get down to Ontario, and SpeakEasy tattoo. But I've managed a couple of days so far.
I suppose its not so bad to actually have a few days off. But It drives me a bit crazy. I wanna tattoo some!
The days on set have been long, and a bit tiring. IM really not sure how the crew, and producers deal with it. Its crazy, but they've been incredibly professional, and cool.
Theres not a ton I can share as far as pictures, and such. But I will say they did a killer job, and IM syked to see what others think when they see it.

Know that IM dealing in my own way, and trying for the best on my end.

IM hoping my next post will be a bit more exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment