Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Couple of new (old) Tattoos.

Well its been quite a while since I updated this thing. Its not that I haven't had a ton to post, Between Events at home, the shop, on the road. As well as new art, and tattoos. Its just that i've not had a bunch of time to sit, and type it all down.
So here I have a tattoo started in Calgary a couple of weeks ago. Its on Mr. Steve Peace. Feller who runs the Alberta Bound Tattoo convention in Calgary
He got tattooed at the NIX show in Calgary this past June, and while we were supposed to finish the whole tattoo. I was only feeling fresh enough to do 1/2.

While IM certain he wanted to finish the entire tattoo (and he certainly was sitting well enough to do so), I felt that certain areas of the body, and larger tattoos are best when done in stages. Less trauma to the body, and usually a better healing experience. So while IM certain Steve would of preferred a finished tattoo, IM happier this way.
Next up, our friend Sket, who recently moved out west to LA. was in town for a quick minute. I was able to get some snap shots of the arm I did back in the Fall.

Thats all for now. I've plenty to post, just need the time to do it. See ya when I see ya...

No comments:

Post a Comment