Monday, February 13, 2012

New Book Release!


March 2nd. Following the release will also be a five-city book signing tour spanning all the way from Albuquerque, Columbus, and New Haven to Sao Paulo, Brazil and Portsmouth, UK. "Like the first three, this publication also a collection of my art, tattoos, and sketches. But with this book I'm hoping to really define my style with the "Capo Gal" and also define my thoughts on what I've come to call a “Blood Puddin’ Pin-up”, Joe says, "I've personally always had a love for classic Pin-ups, or “Cheesecake”. But as the years passed, my gals slowly became a bit more my style, and a little darker. The subject matter went from being very classic, to more modern, and sometimes even creepy. This book is filled with those gory gals and dark dames." BOOK RELEASE AND SIGNING TOUR DATESMarch 2 - “Blood Puddin” Solo Art Show at Stranger Factory - Albuquerque, NMMarch 24-25 - Sao Paulo Tattoo Convention - BrazilApril 14-15 - Portsmouth Tattoo Convention - UKMay 4-6 - Hell City Tattoo Convention - Columbus, OHMay 12 - “The Art of Blood Puddin” Group Art Show at Hope Gallery - New Haven, CT Limited amount of copies will be available at each location, "Blood Puddin'" will go onsale in The Hope Shop on Friday, March 2nd.
Check out My Site, JoeCaobianco.com for more up to date info.

No comments:

Post a Comment