Saturday, November 26, 2011

I know it aint the tools, but the Artist, But...

Yeah, yeah, I know. It ain't what yer using, but how your using em. But Hell over he last several years i've made some big changes in my tattooing. And I must say that I find a bit of a difference. All of which IM quite happy with.
Firstly let me say that a little over 4 years ago, Jime Litwalk brought back these pigments from Brazil, and I was hooked. Less than a year later were both out in Brazil hanging with one Paulo Fernando of Electric Ink And Easy Glow was Born! Made in Brazil, and brough to the states, by Jime, and I, This stuff is By far, hands down the best damn stuff I've ever used!
But Hell enough shameless Promotion, and bragging. Heres a tattoo I started on a feller a little over 2 years ago. He came in yesterday, and I was finally able to snap some pictures of it. I know its not my normal fair, but...




Like I said, I realize its not equipment, but the artist that makes the difference. But Tell ya what... Good gear can really make all the difference.
Thanks for taking the time to come down again Ed, and let me finally get some nice picture of yer thigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment